Thursday, September 20, 2012

Relationships: 15 Truths About Men!



1) I don't have to remind my woman 'I love her', I already told you once.

2) If you cheat on me, I will NEVER forgive you. 


3) When you're upset with me, I tend to look at other women more often.


4) I expect you to be ready when I come pick you up.

5) Cigarettes make any woman look cheap and easy.
6) If you do something hurtful, and I don't bring it up, I'm considering leaving you.


7) I am not a woman, and I cannot read your mind.


8) Don't tell me what to do when I didn't ask for your help. 

9) If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I am less motivated.

10) Being respected is more important than being loved.


11) I want every man to envy me, when your next to me. So please don't get FAT.
12) I don't always know how I feel, that's why I don't tell you.

13) I never want to hear about your ex-boyfriend. regardless of the point.

14) Don't ask me 'are you going to wear that' when I'm already dressed.


15) A gentleman, MUST Always be respected by his woman in public, no matter what.

We don't actually agree with all this! What do you ladies think?

No comments:

Post a Comment