Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Behold the oldest celebrity virgins!

We just want to know if VIRGINITY is overrated or just an unfortunate loss of opportunity?
Do you still think we have virgins that are in their late twenties or even thirties? Is it still a thing of pride?
Because we see the confused look on some people's faces when a girl in her twenties she is still chaste… they think you probably have been living under the rock!
We are going to take our time to see some people who placed and still place value on that priceless gift from a woman to her man in HOLLYWOOD!

Lolo Jones 


She is the American hurdler who lost out on medals at the 2012 Olympics, and still hasn’t lost her virginity.
The 30-year-old explains, “It’s just something, a gift I want to give my husband,” . “But please understand that this journey has been hard. There are virgins out there and I’m going to let them know, it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. Harder than training for the Olympics. Harder than graduating from college.”
And she deserves to be rated NUMBER ONE…

Lisa Kudrow, 31



Lisa Kudrow couldn’t be more different from the carefree character she played on “Friends.”
While promoting her movie, “The Opposite of Sex” in 1999 she explained that she refrained from sex till marriage.
She was very uptight and really nervous about her sexuality. In her words “My virginity was something I’d decided was very precious, to give away. It was an honor I was bestowing on a young man and he had to be worthy of it.”
The 47-year-old bestowed that honor on her husband Michael Stern, whom she married in 1995.

Kevin Jonas, 22


The oldest Jonas Brother gave up his “purity ring” for his wife Danielle Deleasa in 2007.
Younger brother Joe once explained what the rings symbolized, “promises to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure till marriage.” Nice!

Celine Dion, 20

The singing sensation recounts in her book “My Story, My Dream” how she seduced her now husband Rene Angelil when she was 20 years old.
It was about a month after her 20th birthday, in 1968, when she first put the moves on her love interest, 26 years, her senior. But he didn’t take to it well and ran out of her room.
A few minutes later he called her “to ask if I was all right,” she recalls. “And then he told me: ‘If you really want to, I’ll be the first.’ And I answered him: ‘You’ll be the first. And the only.’”
Celine, 43, and Rene, 69, married in 1994, and they have three kids.
How romantic can that get?

Adriana Lima, 27
In March 2006 the gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model crushed young boys’ dreams everywhere when she announced that she was holding on to her virginity till marriage.The model explained that she’s a devout Catholic and “sex is just for marriage.”
The Brazilian model, 29, wed Serbian basketball player Marko Jarvic in 2009, which puts her at 27 when she lost her virginity.

Jessica Simpson, 22

The pop star famously vowed that she was a virgin until she married Nick Lachey in 2002.
Wonder is she’s waiting with her current fiance, Eric Johnson?

Kathie Lee Gifford, 22


The “Today” Show host recounts losing her virginity to her first husband Paul Johnson in her autobiography, “I Can’t Believe I Said That.”
“I was ready,” she writes. “My lifelong self-consciousness about my body seemed, miraculously, to fade right away… I really did look divine. Relaxed? Forget it! It was, like, yabba dabba doo! I lost every inhibition I’d ever had. It was time for candles and romance, time to boogie and swing from the chandeliers.”
if  you’re still a virgin, then cherish it and keep it till when you find the very special man that is worth taking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment